Interview process used by Upshaw Johnson Company is the bedrock for understanding and documenting your risk-related concerns in a way that makes sense to you.
The interview process yields results:
- Identification and articulation of changes.
- Analysis that aids decision making regarding program design and limits.
- Careful development of the description of operations based on what you actually do, especially as technology and process innovations evolve. Standardized codes and pricing based on those codes do not always fit.
- Development of a framework that streamlines insurance exposure tracking to simplify and better align a Client’s risk profile with insurance company data.
Experience that makes a difference
- A broad range of experience includes 30+ years in the insurance industry—but not just 30 years of the same old thing. Experience ranges from claims to high level risk management in a number of different industries and in a variety of different roles.
- A business model focused on customizing services based on Client issues.
- High standards for Client service predicated on experience with what works and what does not.