That is not what we do.
Our solution – Prepare clear and comprehensive submissions to insurance companies taking care to explain answers rather than defaulting to yes/no on an application.
How do we do it? Time invested with our Clients to learn their business, their goals and concerns is the basis for identifying our Client’s unique services or operations that may not readily fit standard insurance programs. The insurance industry is driven by codes which makes it easy to lump companies where they may not fit and costs significantly more than the relevant risk. Here are some examples:
- Our Client provides a product that is used in a high risk industry but is not part of high risk operations, such as a product used by the aviation industry but is not flight critical.
- Our Client uses process audits as a methodology and professional licenses are not required for the services they offer.
- Our Client makes a next generation product that does not match existing codes.
Upshaw Johnson Company. Connecting the dots between
- Client business model and how it is presented to the insurance marketplace.
- Alignment of coverage and pricing to the risk.
- Service standards that mirror the responsiveness and standard of our Clients.
- Our Clients are successful because of their reputation with their clients. We are successful because of our reputation with ours.